Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Handy

Friday, June 29, 2007

Handy

Check out ExistingThing's vid. You have to wait for about a minute before it get's cool, but it picks up from there. Can't decide if it's impressive that he could pull it off, or just funny that someone would do this. Either way, worth checking it out.


UPDATE/WARNING: That video is addictive! I've already watched it ten times. What's worse, I'm starting to like the song now! It might be best if you don't watch it.


Update II: I'm all alone for the whole weekend, and have a huge list of things to do, and yet I'm stuck here in front of the computer singing 'more than ever hour after our work is never over'. I'll never click one of ExistingThing's links again! This is the crack cocaine of videos.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.