Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Sexy Nude Photos! Of My Wife!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sexy Nude Photos! Of My Wife!

Nah, just kidding. I was trying to get your attention. I see that it worked!

So here's the deal: This blog was created so that I could learn to Photoshop and not annoy my family by making them look at all of the lame images that I tortured into life. But I'm pretty much done with Photoshop now.

A side-issue of this blog was to expose the murderous theology described in the koran and to support those who fight against it, but there are people much better at doing that than me. There's no good reason for me to keep talking about it. The people who are willing to fight against this evil are already doing so and no amount of evidence will convince the liberals that this is a big problem. So, whatever.

So, what's left? My only other interests are exposing liberal idiocy (which is also handled better than me by others), chemical engineering (who is interested in that... seriously), fishing (yet another boring past-time) and vegetable gardening.

Yup, you guessed it. I'm heading in the direction of posting about frickin' vegetable gardening. Can you believe it? I love all of that campy crap. Making homemade beer, saki, cheese, growing vegetables... we're even discussing putting a chicken coop or cows in the currently unused barn (it came with the house and it's huge - 100'x40', two stories tall - and going to waste). Ok, I'm going to be honest: I'm losing that argument, and we probably won't get chickens or cows. But still, we talked about it...

We're big fans of nature down here, but not in the hippie way that people in the cities of America are. It's more of a 'common sense' way of looking at nature. For example, unlike the foolish city dwellers in Australia who made laws forbidding controlled burning of forests (click that link. It's funny), we torch our forests yearly around this time, and make firebreaks regardless of how many saplings are murdified. So don't hate me because I'm a closet environmentalist. I'm the good kind!

FWIW, THIS is the type of environmentalism I'm in favor of:


Mmm, I love the smell of burning forest in the morning. The photo is at 7:30 AM sunday. Total area burned - 36 acres. Trees saved from possible forest fire - ~21,000. But don't feel too happy for the trees just yet! In 12 years, most of these will be in your local lumber supply store, and the ugly ones will be in the paper you write letters with. And then I'll plant some more! Nature rocks.

So, de-link this blog if you are linked to it. It won't be what you expected anymore.

And quit trying to find nude photos of my wife on the internet, you pervert!



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.