Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: How to Win My Vote

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to Win My Vote

I came up with an idea on how the Republicans can get me to go to the voting booth in November. All they need to do is issue the following statement:

"We will stop every single bill from passing from now until the election. There will be NO new laws. And if we are elected, we promise to continue not making new laws for two more years."

That would be great! If there actually needed to be a new law passed, let the states write/pass it. And if the Republicans wanted me to vote twice, they could add the following:

"When we are a majority in Congress, we will immediately vote to return government to the size it was in 2001, repealing every entitlement bill created since then. Furthermore, we will decrease government spending by 2% in current (not real, CURRENT!) dollars across the board every year until the national debt is no more."


Yeah, I mean 2% of everything, including social security, defense, IRS, farm susbsidies, medicaid... everything. Heck, I'd vote for them in multiple states if they added that addendum. I might have to go to jail for it, but it'd be worth it.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.