Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Toast, It's what's for Dinner

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Toast, It's what's for Dinner

Here is a good dinner idea that my sister taught me. Place a piece of buttered bread face down in a skillet. Then add the following layers:

1 pretty thick slice of buffalo mozzerella
4 fresh basil leaves
Enough tomato slices to make a layer
salt, pepper, and a tiny bit of vinegrette
1 slice of buttered bread, face up.

Grill on both sides until golden brown. It tastes wonderful, and the grilled bread counts as toast!

I know what you are thinking. "How can it be good, blogagog, when there is no meat in it?" The short answer is, "I don't understand it either." The long answer is "I don't understand it either, and why did you call me blogagog? That's not my name."

My camera batteries are dead, so here is a drawing of what the final result should look like. Enjoy!



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.