Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Optimism/Pessimism Defined

Monday, July 02, 2007

Optimism/Pessimism Defined


An optimist would say "the glass is half full."

A pessimist would say "the glass would be completely full if it wasn't evaporating so fast because of man-made global warming."



A pessimist would say "the glass is half empty."

An optimist would say, "hey, that might be a glass of vodka!"




An optimist would say, "the glass is half full."

A pessimist would say, "who cares? We're all going to die, sooner or later. Also, my head hurts and I'm tired. There's never anything good on tv. I hate my job."




An optimist would say, "the glass is half full."

A pessimist would say, "Of course it is. Bush and Haliburton stole the other half to share with their oil cronies!



Well, that's my take on the subject at least.

Here's a funny cartoon from Darby Conley!



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.