Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: I'm Still Sick of Politics

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm Still Sick of Politics

The capitulation of the Israeli government to poorly thought through world opinion has left me politically numb. The one country that could possibly follow through with the eradication of a terrorist organization - a country whose population, unlike America's, fully supports the idea of eradicating terrorist organizations - instead gives up. It's becoming clear to me that we may not even win this war on islamofascism, or if we do, it will be at the cost of A LOT more lives, both western and barbarian. Tons of relatively innocent muslims will die as well, since they will not reign in the 10% or so of barbarians who kill in their god's name.

Que sera, sera. Did you guys catch me on Letterman last night? I did 5 minutes of stand up, but the blogawife only recorded the end of my routine! I'm sure you can guess what it was about, but just in case, here's 15 seconds of it:



Have a nice day! To help enjoy it, check out stickNstein's post on toast. stickNstein speaks truth to toast!

UPDATE: Jeff Goldstein offers a view of the Israeli/Hezbollah conflict that is less depressing than mine or Defiant Infidel's (he's even more pessimistic than me!). I sure hope Jeff's scenario turns out to be the correct one.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.