Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Kind of Dirty, Kind of Funny

Friday, August 11, 2006

Kind of Dirty, Kind of Funny

When I was just a kid in the '20s, Eskimo Pies were all the rage. Then they came out with an even better product. It was similar to a fudgesicle, but the flavor was like cinammon toast with butter on it. It was the best iced cream product on the market as far as I was concerned.

Then suddenly it was taken off the shelves, a move forced by thousands of angry mothers around the country. I can't remember what the fuss was all about, but I do remember being very sad. I miss my toastsicles. I remember I always had a pair of them handy, and often more. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't allow them in the house. *sigh*




Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.