Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Testing animation

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Testing animation

Seeing if I can upload my first ever flash video. It's a brilliant piece describing the natural evolution of inner desire, but it's also allegorical to the great struggles in life. There's a lot of angst in it, as you can see right from the beginning. The hard, sharp edges of life are slowly dulled allowing us to roll into the true reason for being. It's a video that Dostoyevsky would have made, had he made any videos. Yes, it's that good.

Well, I don't want to give away the ending... Have a look!



I hope this video had some impact on your life. It took me more than 3 minutes to create, and I'd hate to think I wasted that time.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.