Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Racist B@st@rd*

Friday, August 04, 2006

Racist B@st@rd*

I'm finally back at home, unpacked and relaxed. Checking out the blogosphere, I noticed that a progressive crazy named Jane Hamsher posted a photo of Joe Lieberman wearing 'blackface'. I don't fully understand the controversy (at least beyond the fact that the new Democrats are very racist), but I noticed that this woman's traffic went up by a factor of 10! She finally retracted the photo, and blamed conservatives for not understanding her reasons for being racist.

I desperately need traffic for all my blogads (soon to appear, along with 5 or 6 pop-up windows as well as a few video ads) to make money. Therefore, I am purple-facing Donald Rumsfeld and will show no remorse.


That's right. Purple people are stupid. I hate them. I wish they would all go back to purpleville where they belong. Stupid purplies. Purple is not the solution, it is the problem!

I will retract my anti-purple statements once I reach 10k hits a day. Until then... I'll be anti-purple.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.