Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Hezbollah Hate

Monday, July 31, 2006

Hezbollah Hate

Why?
What is the reason?




Why does Hezbollah hate forests so much? The answer became clear today at Nasrallah's press conference. I travelled to the Iranian embassy in Beirut today to hear it. We were running late, since flights into the area are somewhat limited. As I walked through the entrance, the first thing I heard was, "...and that is how we know that trees are nothing more than a creation of the Zionist filthy dogs and their American eaters-of-pig counterparts. They mock Islam with their almost constant greenness. As it says in the koran, this color is hated by Allah, and must be wiped off of the planet. The evil Zionists who wallow in the mud with pigs know this. That's why they created trees to mock us. Death to Zion, death to trees! Oh, and death to America."




__________________________________________

I'm going to be afk for about a week and don't think I can post anything until I get back. I hope everyone has an enjoyable week!



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.