Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: GRRRRR!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

GRRRRR!

Got home at midnight, and was just messing around with photoshop for the last couple of hours. I decided I wanted to make a zombified Nancy Pelosi. 40 minutes later, I had three failed attempts that looked like Ms. Pelosi decided to put on Bozo The Clown makeup. That didn't fit with my goofy story, so I gave up and tried to put snake eyes on Sen. McCain for a story involving special dark sunglasses (movie reference! But which one?). 20 minutes later, I had 6 different versions Senator McCain looking like he had paper cut-outs of snakes eyes over his real ones. It's really aggravating to fail. Someone should make it illegal.

On a lighter note, here is the great Bucky Katt, showing off his inner beauty!



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.