Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Ungoogleable Musical Trivia

Friday, August 11, 2006

Ungoogleable Musical Trivia

HELP! I'm being followed! Can you name what is following me? Regardless, it's no big deal. If it catches me and I lose my legs, I won't moan, I also won't beg. What if it destroys my hands? In that case I won't have to work no more. OMG, what if it eats my eyes!!! No problem. I won't have to cry no more. If it's claws slice off my mouth, well at least I won't have to talk... Because I'm being followed by a M*******w. M*******w, m*******w.

Hippie hint: This song was written by a hippie who then became a muslim. Another hint: His last name has been changed to 'Islam'. No more hints are forthcoming.

(I think I made this too cryptic. Nevertheless, set the bar high, people! I'll lower it in the future if I overdid it and no one gets it.)



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.