Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Presidential Wish List

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Presidential Wish List

If I had my druthers ('druthers' is a southern thing apparently), this is my list of favorites, in descending order:

1. Duncan Hunter
2. Fred Thompson
3. Mitt Romney
4. Tom Tancredo
5. Satan
6. Hillary Clinton

I should mention that I'm firmly against #'s 5 and 6, but just wanted to put them in order of preference. All of this is of course assuming that there is no way of re-animating or cloning Ronald Reagan. Sorry, I'm a sci-fi buff, and I'm having trouble letting go of that guy.

Who are your favorites? This is different than a prediction. My prediction remains unchanged from 4 months ago, as depressingly shown on Free Frank Warner's site. Better yet, who are your favorites AND what is your prediction for which persons the major parties will nominate?

I'll offer a $50 gift certificate in the form of cash if you're right and I'm wrong on the 'prediction' part.

Rules:
1. You can't pick Obama vs Guliani.
2. For multiple winners, the 50 bucks will be split among them (think of my children!).
3. Comments after the end of July will not be considered.
4. That's about it.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.