Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Hail Satan!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Hail Satan!


Seriously, I'm not a fan of islam. I think they might actually be worshiping the devil unknowingly. No God that I'd bow to would demand so much death and pain in his name. I can't make it any plainer than that.

Apologies for not posting. Work has been hectic (in a good way. Thanks le's daughter!), and at home we are putting a hydroponics thingamajig in one of the master closets, setting up a small greenhouse outside, and building a 2 acre pond across the street. We're busy, but it's the fun kind of busy. And soon... FISH! I'm already deciding how I'm going to tell the wife that she's married to an unemployed fishing bum.

Don't tell my wife I'm quitting my job when the pond is done if you see her. It's a surprise. I'm sure she'll get as big of a kick out of it as I do!

UPDATE: Here's a good point. Imagine a flipped world where there were a BILLION Jews and only 15 million homicidal muslims. I'm not Jewish, but I'd move to that world in a heartbeat. Jews, like most free people, move the world forward and should be commended for it. muslims, not so much.




Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.