Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: My Minister (Obama's flip-side)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Minister (Obama's flip-side)

For the past 25 years, my minister has been doing his Sunday sermon on how the black man is lazy and simply will not do a day's work for a day's pay. But after 9/11, things changed. Minister Dan changed his sermons to point out that the reason the Twin Towers came down was that black Americans are too weak-minded to fight the threat of islamofascism, and OBL knows it. He attacked us because he knows the black man makes America weak and ripe for takeover.

He also talks often about how wonderful the KKK is.

Now I don't agree with these horrible statements. But as imperfect as he may be, he has been like family to me. I can no more disown him than I can disown the white community. That's why I've kept going to his church for 25 years and have never tried to change his racist views.




Any of this racist crap sound familiar? I wasn't all that interested in who won the elections up until this point since I despise McCain. But I am now! At least McCain isn't a racist.

UPDATE: For a more poetic view from someone who can actually write, click here.

Barack, this isn’t about generations.

Barack, this isn’t about the black church.

Barack, this is about a pathological minister whose uncontrolled anger wounds his own people and keeps them down.

Barack, this is about a man who ignored that rage for his own political gain and even now won’t admit a huge mistake and looks for nuance and excuses.

Barack, this about a woman who went on scholarship to Princeton and Harvard and still hates America.


Mr. Simon is almost right. It isn't even about the crushing of soul and spirit that comes with your leaders crying victimhood for you, instead of allowing you to face your problems head on. It's about racism. Wright is a racist. Obama is, at least tacitly, a supporter of racism. We can't allow a supporter of racism to live in the White House.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.