Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Wisdom Tooth Extraction Makes the World Good

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wisdom Tooth Extraction Makes the World Good

I got my wisdom teeth removed today. It hurt a tiny bit, but it was mostly the sound of flesh being rendered from bone that got to me. In case you're in need of getting it done, you should know that it's really not painful. Just a little unnerving.

Anyway, it was about an hour after the surgery that I realized this simple fact: I love EVERYBODY! I love you visitors to my blog. I love my wife and kids, I love conservatives, I love sunlight, I love clouds, I love the way carpet feels upon my feet, I love water... the list is endless! As Tony the tiger says, everything is GRRRRREEEEAT!

Incidentally, when you get wisdom teeth pulled, they give you something called 'meperdine' for the pain. DON'T TAKE TWO OF THEM (like I did)! They seem to incite 'love'. On the other hand, they make a great replacement for aspirin! They work wonders on pain in the mouth too. I don't even feel like I have a mouth.

Expect stupid blog posts and comments for the next few days, people. Normally, I'd blame society, but this time I'm blaming meperdine.

UPDATE: I didn't mean 'stupid'. I meant 'stupider than you've come to expect'.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.