The Economy (from the inbox)
The Economy Is So Bad . . ..
- CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
- Jewish women are marrying for love.
- Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama administration aren't paying their taxes.
- HotWheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
- Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfizer and Citigroup.
- McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
- Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
- A truckload of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico. [pre-swine flu]
- The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
- People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
- Motel Six no longer leaves the light on.
- The Mafia is laying off judges.
- Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Hey, great idea the guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $750 billion disappear.