Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: I'll probably never understand...

Friday, January 06, 2006

I'll probably never understand...

My wife came home after visiting relatives for a couple of days with the kids. Immediately, the arguing began. "Why do you always let this place fall apart when I go away?" Of course it was just her being hysterical. I checked the toaster, and it worked fine. I snapped a photo so you know I'm not lying.


You can clearly see that not only is it not falling apart, but that it even has the proper clearance from other appliances for optimal toasting. *Sigh*. Women. Sometimes I don't think I'll ever understand them. It reminds me of that old cliche, "Women - can't live with 'em... pass the toast."

I'm on vacation until the 21st. I'll be in the tropical resort section of New Jersey! It's where the rich and famous vacation. At least that's how the brochure described it. Hopefully I'll get some good photos of this tropical paradise, and the toast-eating habits of some of the natives. Have a great January!



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.