Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: In Defense of Gender Modifying Operations

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

In Defense of Gender Modifying Operations

Yes, I suffer from this problem. I am, genetically speaking, a man. But deep down in my soul I've known for a long time that something is not quite right. It's an uncomfortable feeling, like your skin doesn't fit well or something. It has caused me problems all through my life, many of them too painful to discuss.

No, I don't feel like a woman, but it's the same idea. I feel like I'm Superman trapped inside a regular man's body. Sure, I wear the costume most nights, but lately it hasn't been enough.


Sadly, I can find no doctor to perform the necessary operation. If anyone knows of a doctor that is willing to perform a man-->Superman operation, please email me. Maybe then I'll be at peace. Until then, I will wait sadly as all of my problems grow daily, simply because I'm not Superman. It reminds me of that old Beatles song, "Troubles":

Yesterday,
All my troubles
Seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though
They're here to stay.
Oh I believe
In yesterday.

UPDATE: I've received a lot of emails, and all of them had the same deal-breaker. Being bulletproof is great, but if the doctor can't make me fly, then what's the point?

I'll be out of town until Friday or Saturday, so blogging will be very light (right around zero posts). Enjoy the week, and please don't rob my house. TY in advance.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.