Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Scarlet Begonias and a Touch of the Blues (and the patches make the goodbye harder still)

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Scarlet Begonias and a Touch of the Blues (and the patches make the goodbye harder still)

I'm cuttin' out for a few months. Hopefully there are other bloggers out there willing to make fun of Islam until they understand how to take a joke and not kill anyone over it. I'm out of ideas, and need to spend my time elsewhere for a while.

Enjoy the rest of your lives people! It's short, but enjoyable if you do it right. It's even benificial to others if you are doing what you need to. I'll leave you with a knock knock joke.

Person 1: *knock knock*
Person 2: Who's there?
Person 1: A man who likes to marry young women and have sex with them when they are 9 years old.
Person 2: Come in Mohammed, prophet of the cult of death known as Islam.

Yeah, I'm still working out the kinks in that one, but I think it has legs. I'm willing to never tell that joke again once a person is NOT killed in the name of Islam for one year. In other words, I can tell that joke forever.

Whatever.

Update: Thanks so much for all of the kind words in the comments and email! I'll still be visiting all of your fine websites, whose links are on the side of this page. Check 'em out, they are all good, except for Toastguy, since he won't update the thing. I just don't have the time to write my own at the moment. I'll make it up by harassing you guys on your blogs :)



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.