Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Lizards?

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lizards?

I don't like to be racist, but I simply can't abide by angry trees eating lizards. I may be an anti-angry-tree racist! But at some point, people, we've got to take a stand. The following is NSFW if you think trees are friendly, or lizards are good pets.



J/k. It's a very well written flash (click the mouse and roll it up to go forward) with some astounding graphics. The weird part about it is that it's made me realize how unimportant politics really are. Sure, I'll vote for Duncan Hunter, given the chance, Fred, Romney, or Guliani (in ascending order) if not, but it hardly seems to matter now. There are trees eating lizards, people! It's only a matter of time before they figure out that people taste a lot like lizards.

UPDATE: Actually, there are only a few pages of new images, and then they start repeating. But I wish I could draw like that!



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.