Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Repainting the Kitchen

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Repainting the Kitchen

As if anyone cared, we are repainting the kitchen. I thought it would be ultra-cool to have the walls and ceiling be a vibrant green, and the cabinet doors be jet-black, laid upon metallic gold colored cabinets.

The wife had different ideas. She wanted the walls to be ivory (aka white), the cabinets to be chalk (aka white) and the doors to be eggshell (aka white). How lame is that!? It was at this point that I laid down the law. I explained to her that we would have a bland all-white kitchen some time after my corpse was cold and rotting. Anyway, I've got 14 doors still to paint and reattach, but here's the current state of progress:



Apparently, "the law" was not on my side. White. Sheesh. I'll be honest with you. I'm starting to think that my wife doesn't even WANT to live in a cool bachelor's pad.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.