Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: No more Ice Cream!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

No more Ice Cream!

Judge Alito was sworn in yesterday as the newest supreme court justice. I was pro-Alito up until this morning. I was trying out some new computer enhancement software to clean up fuzzy pictures when I came across a photo of Judge Alito taken during the hearings. I decided to clean it up to see what he had written on his notepad. It's a list of things he plans to do once he's on the supreme bench. It's shocking! All the crazy stuff Senator Kennedy(D) was saying about him is true! Here is the list, as best as I can read.

To Do List - post confirmation
-Cancel Christmas.
-Make a law forcing abortion clinics to be located in back alleys only, and make doctors use dirty scalpels.
-Ban ice cream and candy.


It's going to be a tough 30 years or so if there is no ice cream :(



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.