Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Always Take Your Time

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Always Take Your Time

I was supposed to be covering the morning press briefing and had overslept. I grabbed all of my stuff together and stuffed it in a briefcase and flew down to the White House. Made it! Tony Snow was just getting to the podium as I sat down. I wanted to record everything he said, so I pulled out my microphone and pointed it at him.

Little did I know that I had accidentally left my mic at home, and had instead mistakenly pulled out my daughter's "Harry Potter Super Magic Wand of Marblizing." Tony found out the 'hard' way that it works.




You know I'm not lying. Would anyone in their right mind make this up?

(Photoshop tutorial (kinda) here.)



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.