Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Lush?

Monday, July 03, 2006

Lush?

Normally, I don't like to say bad things about my pictures. But this one in particular is really making me angry. I took a photo of a ballerina doing a perrier jouet or something. It was a keeper, so I put it in my photo album. But now, every time I open the album, I catch her in the act of trying to steal from another photo in there.



I think I'm going to have to get the other photos together and do an intervention. Thats where everyone tells the photo how it is hurting all the other photos in the album. Interventions are emotionally draining, but the only other option is kicking the photo to the curb. I'm not ready to do that yet.

Jeez, when did photography get so complicated?



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.