Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Happy 4th!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!

To the people of the world:

I'm partial to America, but I bet your country is great too, if you live in freedom. We are celebrating our freedom, formalized on July 4, 1776, 230 years ago today. This date probably means nothing to you if you are not American, but I bet the word 'freedom' does! So why not celebrate freedom with us? Celebrating is always fun, and freedom is wonderful!

Remember who keeps your country free.



It's one of the few things worth fighting for.




UPDATE: Well, the celebration is over for another year. If anyone knows the dates other countries celebrate independence or freedom, let me know. I'll celebrate with ya!



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.