Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: ABC's 9/11 movie

Sunday, September 10, 2006

ABC's 9/11 movie

Check out the movie that has liberal's panties in a bunch over at Redstate. It's just the parts that Clinton and his lawyers want removed I think. The best line is from an Afghani after Sandy Burglar wusses out on ordering the killing of bin laden: "Are there any men left in Washington? Or are they all cowards?"

If they are just making these parts up, then I'm all for editing the comments out of the story, much like I would have preferred the fibs in Fahrenheit 911 to be removed. That said, this depiction of Berger seems reasonable to me. He's almost as sleazy as slick Willie. If someone was there and said this is how it went down, I'd believe him.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.