Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Sometimes you have to give up

Friday, March 23, 2007

Sometimes you have to give up

Photoshop meltdown. I thought it would be a friendly gesture to celebrate Pelosi's victory of winning enough votes to surrender to the enemy by offering pork barrel projects to some of her detractors. And what better way to do it than with a photo!

Unfortunately, it's not as easy to conjure up an image in Photoshop as it is to do so in my head. What was supposed to be a "donkey morphing into a pig, while surrendering" came out as a... well I dunno what the heck it is at this point. So I gave up on the symbolism, but not the message, and spelled it out.



Don't hate it because it's ugly. It tried! Let's look on the bright side. This image is not a 'loser'. I tried, and failed. So it's a 'failure'. That's better than a loser, right?



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.