Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Your Weekend NSFW

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Your Weekend NSFW

I love to watch people ranting. This one's just a joke, but it's pretty funny, especially if you watch Grey's Anatomy (I don't, yet still found it funny. Does anyone know if Grey's Anatomy is a comedy? If so, I'll get it off the net.) It's only barely NSFW though, in case you want to risk it. No nekked people or outright swearing. There's a bit of discussion about body parts best left unmentioned at work though. You're choice.

Also, apologies for the static up top. I was lazy. Comedy Central will get the vid deleted soon, so it didn't seem like it was worth it to chop it up. Still, I left off tags, so it may stay for a while. The tags getcha.


Update: Viacom said I broke the law, and yanked it :(



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.