Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Sick of Scott Beauchamp

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sick of Scott Beauchamp

(letter to TNR)


Sirs,

Please please use my image during your next discussion of the Scott Thomas situation. You may use it free of charge. Notice that I used the French for 'part two'. Something about your stance just seems 'French'.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Kevin

(attachment)




Taking bets on whether I'll get a reply. My bet is that the answer is no. I'm just sick of hearing about this scuzzball, and the sooner TNR admits it just fell for it because it's the kind of thing that it wants to hear, the sooner we can move on. Your credibility is shot, TNR. But you can still (kinda) save your respectability. That window is closing fast though. 'Fess up.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.