Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Amazing Turnabout

Monday, March 31, 2008

Amazing Turnabout


Check out the new adornments on the Mecca cube! Again, I'm not very religious, but yeehaw, this is good news indeed!

I know what you're thinking. You're saying to yourself, "Is this a sign that muslims will stop murdering people for the heck of it and rejoin the human race? Or is it some cheesy photoshop job?"

Well thanks a lot for calling my photoshop jobs 'cheesy', ya jerk! I find that horribly insulting. As if all good news has to be some kind of cheesy photoshopped image. Perhaps the jihadis found the light and forsook murdering people for their god. Did you ever think of that? No, I didn't think you did.

But yes, this is just a cheesy photoshopped image. You totally caught me.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.