Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Is Glenn Reynolds a Paid Shill for Amazon?

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Is Glenn Reynolds a Paid Shill for Amazon?

Check out this 'news' on instapundit:

AT AMAZON a big sale on men's watches. This one's almost 90% off, which is pretty impressive since it started at nearly $1600. I ordered one myself, to get ahead on my Christmas shopping.


I guess it would be pretty impressive if it started at $16. A watch that cost $1.60 would be news. But 90% off of $1,600? Not even close. Hey, here's another sale of equal impressiveness: I've got some Ziploc storage bags on sale at 90% off, which is pretty impressive since I originally priced them at $700 each. Order yours now!

Who's paying him to say this crap? I wish he'd do the honorable thing and label it as an advertisement. As it stands, it's tacky.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.