Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Proportionate Force

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Proportionate Force

I was stung by a yellow jacket today. Those little buggers hurt! I was going to squish it, but then I remembered what my long-time friend Jaques Chirac said about how it's wrong to used disproportionate force on an enemy.

So I went inside and got a needle. I then found and cornered the yellow jacket and poked it in the side with the needle. That should teach it a lesson it won't soon forget! Jaques would be very proud of me, since my response could not have been more proportionate.

Sadly, the yellow jacket did not learn the lesson. After stinging me 15 more times I decided my friendship with Mr. Chirac wasn't worth this and squashed the bug. It's my own fault really, for taking advice from France on how to win a conflict.

UPDATE: The neo-neocon has issues with 'proportionate force' as well.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.