Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Hate Spreads

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hate Spreads

You guys have heard about Ms. Frisch's threatening/pedophilic attacks on thie child of Jeff Goldstein (Protein Wisdom)? Well, she is spreading her hate.

After my last post, I got an email from "Mr. Ruffy" complaining that only stupid dogs wear glasses, especially green ones (since dogs are color blind). I replied to the email saying that the glasses were a gift from the dog's 2 year old son, so he was wearing them proudly. Mr. Ruffy fired off another email, and this is where it gets weird. Check out these snippets of what he said!


"Ooh. Two year old male. Sounds hot. Hope no one Jon-Benets your pup.

Are you still married to the [female dog] you humped to produce the puppy?"
...
"I reiterate: If some nutcase kidnapped your puppy tomorrow and did to him what was done to Jon-Benet Ramsey, I wouldn’t give a damn."
...
"Give your pathetic progeny (I sure hope that mofo got good genes from his mama!) a big fat tongue-filled kiss from me! LOTS AND LOTS OF SALIVA from Auntie MOONBAT, if you don’t mind!"
...
"Somehow, big black dog, I think you get off on the possibility of Frenching your pathetic progeny, even if it is a boy. You seem like a VERY, VERY sick mofo to me, bro."
Well, this pedophilic, hate-filled rhetoric sounded pretty familiar to me (since I read Protein Wisdom), so I did a little internet sleuthing and determined who Mr. Ruffy is, picture and all.

Behold the face of rabid hatred that is Mr. Ruffy:



It's sad to watch such hatred get passed along to family members, but as I always say, 'Like mother, like dog who lives with that mother'.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.