Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: It's not my fault, it was the babylonians!

Friday, September 29, 2006

It's not my fault, it was the babylonians!



Can you guess what this multilingual image says, or at least what I tried to make it say?

Hint: 4 languages

Hint: one of them is long dead

There is a prize involved! You will win 25 cents if you can say the phrase in English, and another dime if you can name the languages. Being that I am mostly all-knowing, I've already determined who will win and hidden the prize in your houses! You will find it in between the cushions on your couch. Congratulations to all the winnners!

See you Monday.

Update: The answer was supposed to be:

The United States (Dutch) of America (Italian), now and forever (Catholic Latin), God willing! (hebrew, or 'if Allah wills it', arabic). SticknStein, you were so close that I hid a 23 cent consolation prize in your Lazyboy. You might have to dig around a bit though :)



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.