Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoking cigarettes is something only an idiot would do. Cigarettes offer no incentive: You can't smoke for any positive outcome. They'll kill you. Quickly if you want, or slowly if you don't, but they'll kill you. There are no two ways about it. I'm continuously amazed at how many people smoke cigarettes regardless of the data proving that they're going to die, and soon! It's pathetic if you think about it. People who smoke are just a bunch of fools. I have no respect for them. Smokers blow.

That said, I'm planning to quit smoking. In 24 hrs and 49 minutes. I'm embarrased to smoke, and even more-so to be forced to smoke outside my own freaking house. It's over. I've tried to quit before, but this time I'm armed with a pocket full of patches and an attitude (to be fair, I've always had the 'attitude' but it's only been used in bar-room brawls until now).

So my friends, please extend me the extreme honor of not taking insult at anything I say during the next week. I've only got 19 cigarettes to go, and I'm pretty pissed about it already. I'm full aware that you each have lives of your own, but if you ignore my smoke-denied aggressions, you'll be the better man/woman for it.


Update: Who looked at me funny? bring it you #%^&%!

Update II: Some @#%^^ son of a $%&*% visited my site without making a @*^$#% comment! It's on now.

Update III: I bumped my timetable. It's 7:30 am. Seven hours after my last cigarette. I'm wondering: Is life worth living? Then I realize: No, it's certainly not. Good Lord, I hope it gets better than this.

Update IV: Did you know that most things smell? What's up with that? Also, gum is NOT an effective replacement for a smoke. And patches don't work for squat. I'm in trouble, since I've only been awake for 3 hours, but I'm already at the end of my rope. And it's a rope that looks like this:





Well, it feels that way at least. Kids, DON'T EVER SMOKE! Smoking leads to quitting smoking. And quitting smoking leads to a serious case of the whines. It's just not worth it. The whining part is kind of fun though.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.