Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Too Little, Too Late

Monday, September 18, 2006

Too Little, Too Late

Existingthing over at "To Which I Replied" has written an informative post on the true destruction of liberty. It's a call to every American to sit down and read the Bill of Rights, or because of lack of understanding, lose those rights.

I'm totally with him on this one. I was under the impression that the Second Amendment was going to be repealed, and our right to own bear arms was soon to be a thing of the past. I just wish he'd informed me before I attempted to obey the new law.



After following his advice and re-reading the Constitution, I've learned that the Second Amendment doesn't involve bear arms at all! How exactly do I explain this to my five year old daughter? I'm going to have to blame society. Or maybe Karl Rove. No, I'll let Captain Kirk handle it.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.