Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Islamoquestionistan

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Islamoquestionistan


Is anyone against me posting home-made drawings of Mohammed? Being that I'm for total and massive war to end this evil cult or convince them to become a religion and adopt peaceful ways like the Hindus, Christians, Jews and Buddists have done, it doesn't seem like much of a stretch. As they say, 'peace is good, freedom is better'. So I'm happy to say that I'm still free to ask you if you are bothered by gratuitously obnoxious photo fakes of the leader of the cult of Islam. Please let me know in the next week, since I just bought a new stylus/pad, and plan on learning how to use it at the expense of the prophet of doom, mohammed.

If you are an Ayotollah or a Mufti or some other type of Islamic cleric, my apologies. I was only offering that question to the civilized part of the world. Keep your comments to yourself until followers of your religion stop killing people in the name of Islam. When that happens, welcome to the civilized world! Took you long enough.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.