Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: I Goofed

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Goofed

This blog has been moved to the new beta blog version at blogspot. For some reason, websites I linked to in the last 4 months or so disappeared. I fixed most, but if a link to your website disappeared, please email me or comment here, and I'll re-add it.

In other news, did you see Angel's latest post?

TWO Mus–lim students have been expelled from an Isl–amic school in Melbourne for urinating and spitting on a Bible and setting it on fire.

I vote that we don't attack mosques and kill people over this. Please people, don't let this heinous act be your excuse to hit the streets and destroy stuff. Oh wait, I forgot I am speaking to civilized people. Destruction probably wasn't part of your plan, huh :)



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.