Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: TOTALLY UNFAIR ATTACK!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

TOTALLY UNFAIR ATTACK!

Obama said, "We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say Ok..."

Since when did we care what someone from another country thought about the temperature in our homes? I can't remember the last time I wondered if a guy from Senegal was 'ok' with my preference for the thermostat. For the record, it should be known that we only keep our house at 72 degrees in the winter. In the summer, it's more like 69 degrees.

72 degrees at all times. Sheesh. Obama is such a LIAR.

UPDATE: Laura Ingraham is laying into him for this comment now. If I could figure out how to post an mp3, I would. But I can't, so I won't. She's pretty funny though. Tune in if you have the chance.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.