Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Testing Your Smartification (vs. my conspiracies)

Monday, June 11, 2007

Testing Your Smartification (vs. my conspiracies)

Suspicion. It's the only word in the English language that ends in 'cion'. Isn't that weird? I'd say it's suspicious. But before the truthers start finding conspiracies involving the holy letters of the freemasons, C, I, O, and N (they rearranged them to create the word 'coin'! And that's how they control us, with money! Ok, I admit it, I'm not a good conspiracy theorist, but if you believe Bush blew up the Twin Towers to make some money, you might fall for mine too) I should say that there's actually one more English word that ends in 'cion'. Can you guess what it is?

Le says I give too many hints on my quiz posts, so I'll only tell you this. If I remember my grammar right, it's a proper noun, and spanishy. And if no one figures it out, we'll know why. It'll be because they covered it up!

By the way, even if you get the answer right, it won't stop me from my conspiratorial leanings. I'm on to you! The latest conspiracy I've found is that vegetable drink called "V-8". I'm not sure exactly why the Illuminati or the freemasons or BushCo is doing this, but they're trying to convince you to drink condensed Cambell's tomato soup! RAW! And we're buying it.

Again, I've no idea why they do this, but it's probably because they are bored or something. It's like that time I videoed the world heads joking that they could convince people to buy bottled tap water, and pay a dollar a bottle, no less! Turns out they were right! Sadly, I lost the tape :(

Seriously though, take a guess at my other 'cion' word. Man, I hope there isn't more than two. It'll ruin my whole conspiracy theory. But I'll deny it! After all, I'm pro-conspiracy!

UPDATE: It turns out there are more than 2. Both Rex and Tieki Rae have given examples in the comments.

UPDATE II: We have winners!

Rex:


Tristan:



Le. Guest appearance by Rex.


And DI, our groggiest winner.



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.