Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Buh-Bye

Monday, August 20, 2007

Buh-Bye

Later, squatter chick. Back to your home with you. Loser. This woman had 'future hippie' written all over her. Good riddance. "But what about separation of families?" Whaaaah! I'm not for separation of families, just for even application of our laws. I fully support her kid's return to Mexico for re-unification with his Mom.

Hey, anyone know how I can flip this lady the bird textly? 'Cause I will. Too long she flaunted her breaking of our laws.

(I'd hat tip Drudge for the story, but he's gone all "we're gonna die from evil CO2!" on me, so I'm not going to. Watch his # of hits go down the tubes as he suffers from the lack of a link from me. Take that, Matt Drudge! )



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.