Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Memory. All Alone in the Moonlight

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Memory. All Alone in the Moonlight

Seriously. All alone. I vaguely remember Obama posing in front of a statue of Superman, acting like he was one in the same, and me thinking how gay that was, but I'm hard-pressed to remember fixing the photo to reflect a more accurate Obama:


I'm going out on a limb and blaming society. Her S is backwards, so there's no doubt I made it (being a huge fan of 'flip horizontal'), but at the same time, her (stage) left knee and thigh are weak, and that's not like me. Are you guys going to let me get away with blaming society? Or do I have to enter full-denial mode?

Update: I'd have posted it sooner, but when trying to take the photo, Le woudn't get off the danged stage!







Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.