Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Washington Underwater

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Washington Underwater

I read on the Drudge report that Washington DC was under water. All I can say at this point is, "I'm sorry". You see, I stayed at the prestigious Watergate Hotel in DC last night (Watergate is known around the world as having the highest water flowrate out of their faucets). I was too lazy to take a shower, and decided to just take a bath. I turned on the water, but unfortunately fell asleep. When I woke up... well, you know the rest of the story.


(Used the "Flood" plugin from here. Originally I just lowered the opacity on a picture of the ocean, but I could not get it to look as good as the plugin. You have to purchase the plugin after 30 days, so only expect 29 more days of flooding.)



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.