Toast, It's not just for breakfast anymore: Ode to toast - Heywood Banks

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ode to toast - Heywood Banks

All around the country and coast to coast
People always say what do you like most?
I dont want to brag, I dont wanna boast
I always tell them, I like toast.
YAY TOAST!
YAY TOAST!
YAY TOAST!
I get up in the morning about 6 am
Have a little jelly, have a little jam
Take a piece of bread and put it in the slot
Push down the lever and the wires get hot. I get toast.
YAY TOAST!
YAY TOAST!
Now theres no seceret to toasting perfection
Theres a dial on the side and you make your selection
Push to the dark or the light and then,
if it pops too soon, press down again. Make toast.
YAY TOAST!
YAY TOAST!
When the first cave man drove in from the dregs
He didn't know what would go with the bacon and the eggs
Must have met a genious got it into his head
Plug the toaster in the wall buy a bag of bread make toast
YAY TOAST!
YAY TOAST!

Toast is part of a complete breakfast. Here's mine.

(Listen to the song here.)



Listen to our anthem

This blog is on the 'no tag' list.